In light of recent events concerning Convid – 19 Shape Surveyors are taking extra precautions to protect our customers and help you continue with your property purchase.
We would like to reassure all our clients both current and future that during the challenging times Shape Surveyors will be remaining open and will continue to service both new and existing instructions,while remaining mindful of Government advice.
- There may be some unavoidable restriction on our out-of-office activities:
- Any unnecessary site-visits and meetings have been cancelled
- Surveys and Inspections of vacant properties will continue to be undertaken where possible
- Visits to occupied properties will be undertaken at the Surveyor and ‘inhabitants’ discretion
- Surveyors will wear masks, gloves and shoe covers during each inspection.
- Hand sanitiser has been provided for surveyors which will be applied before during and after the inspection.
As a company, we are still doing our utmost to support all existing customers and clients by following emerging information and Government guidance. Once these restrictions are lifted, you can rest assured that we will be here to service any of your surveying needs.