Make your space useful and different
Experience of over 10 years of successful projects on creating unique and modern interior designs all over the world.
Why Get a Building Survey?
Building Surveys prioritise the more important considerations that require immediate investigation or repair and the implications that it could cause.
If you’re buying an older, pre-1960 home, rundown properties, altered or unusual buildings, then a Building Survey is recommended.
A Building Survey is also useful if you have plans for future works and alterations.
While this survey is more thorough, it’s still non-invasive. That means your surveyor won’t knock holes through the wall or other things like that.
Building surveys are carried out to;
- Provide details of the construction;
- Access insulation, damp-proofing, drainage, etc.;
- Highlight all major and minor structural concerns;
- Highlight major and minor defects and their implications;
- Provide an overview and estimate of the potential cost of repairs;
- Provide recommendation for other specialist inspections, etc
Duis gravida mauris felis, eget posuere tincidunt ac, praesent tristique.
Pellentesque a ullamcorper augue, bibendum tristique dictum consequat.